I am finally back with another blog post, and seeing as this is my first official WordPress post I thought it was time to introduce myself. Today, I open up a little more with my 20 Facts About Me.
- I was born on October 7th, 1996, which makes me 20 years old.
- My zodiac sign is Libra.
- I am the youngest of three siblings!
- I am from County Tipperary, in Ireland.
- Weesi was my childhood nickname, hence the name of my blog.
- I’m almost 5ft 3. (The inclusion of that almost is very important)
- Although I am predominantly right handed, I am slightly ambidextrous.
- I am a MEGA bookworm.
- Photography is one of my main hobbies.
- I absolutely love inner wrist tattoos.
- Music is everything to me.
- I play guitar and ukulele.
- I love going to gigs. There is nothing better than the buzz of a live show!
- As of now, my desired career would be in journalism and/or broadcasting fields.
- I have co-hosted a show in radio and would love to do more.
- I obtain quite a nerdy interest in live comedy.
- Art is a strong talent that runs through my family and a trait I thankfully received.
- My stongest skill set when it comes to art is drawing.
- I am massively into rugby.
- I love Autumn as much as Summer!
There you have it, all the little quirks that make me who I am. Why don’t you tell me three of your favourite facts about yourself in the comments below. I would love to know more about you.
Until next time. X